– The customer is the only responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the informations and data provided to Matley and required by the latter through the site, and he is committed to notify immediately about any changes of the data.
– The customer, upon confirmation of the purchase order, declares to:
a) have read, understood and accepted the general terms of conditions of sale.
b) authorize Matley to the processing of personal data communicated at the time of the purchase, and to transmit the necessary personal data for the processing of the payment as specified.
– The customer, once he has finished the checkout process on the site, agrees to take responsibility both for saving an electronic copy of the contract and for printing the GTC for the purpose of preserving them, as indicated in the previous point.
– Payments: in the case of payment by credit card, the customer agrees, if Matley makes a specific request, to send a copy of the identity document proving the actual ownership of the credit card used within 24 hours. In the absence of the sending required, Matley may refuse the payment and cancel the order.
– Product Delivery: at the moment of products delivery by the carrier, the customer, in the presence of the courier, must check that:
a) the amount and the type of products ordered are as specified in the transport document
b) the packaging used for transportation is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials.
c) the quantity and type of products delivered correspond with the ordered.
Any anomalies or discrepancies must be immediately contested to the carrier upon the receipt of the products, through indications in the delivery note.
– Assistance: for any need of assistance or complaint relating to the purchased product, the customer may contact Matley using the addresses indicated in the homepage “customer service”.